Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Peace Corps = Important = HELP!

I came across this article by a FSU professor. I thought at first I'd skim it quickly over, but found myself reading it--very captivated. He talks about the importance for Peace Corps, the number of volunteers, and how many countries desperately need more volunteers--or just flat out need volunteers.


Enjoy it! Makes a lot of good points!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom Bomb! said...

Jenna that was a great article, I was thrown off however by some of the ignorance shown by some people who left comments after the article, but such is life. Hope the application process is going well for you if you have any questions for a fellow application let me know. -Tom

March 4, 2009 at 11:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter