Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

If....

Today, I woke up immediately having a lot of "what if" and "what would" questions. Nothing bad, just typical questions you'd have in this situation.

What if...
...I get accepted?
...I don't get accepted?
...I cannot get medically cleared?
...my recommendors don't hurry up?
...I do poorly on the interview?
...I forgot about something in my application?

What would...
...I do with my cat?
...I miss the most?
...I be eating?
...I be speaking?
...I do when I got back?
...happen while I was gone?
...I do if someone lost my cat!?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter