Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Restriction

As many of you know, I have an epilepsy restriction. Last time around, I know of one country it cut out for an invitation--one I very much would've accepted. Anyway, this time around, I was thinking of researching neurological centers through out the region I may be placed in (and regions I'd like to be placed in) as well as 24-hr hospitals that are good. I know the Peace Corps has lots of info, but I've heard of many situations where someone said "wait, seriously? but this is right there" and they have to go "oh, oh yeah, good point."

So I don't want to do it in a "take that" kind of way. I just want to do it in a way to help be best placed and possibly find more places I could be placed.  I'm not sure if I'll do it yet, and if I do, it may be a long list, or I may just choose to list one or two places. I'll probably write another epilepsy personal statement for my nurse too.  I just want as many possibilities as I can get with my very limiting restriction :)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter