Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

EL SALVADOR

Today at CMOE camp, we went to Angel Mounds, an old Indian.....well....an area of land preserved by the state because Indians used to live there and so there are artifacts there. Whatever the official name would be. My sister texts me "Its here! Peace Corps stuff is here! Can I open it!? Please!? Does it say where you are going!?" I text her back yelling no no no don't open it! That's my thing! That's like opening my Christmas presents! Back at CMOE, we get a 30 minute lunch, so I rushed home.

I open the package, and tadaaaaaa!!!! 
EL SALVADOR, Youth Development
Staging: Sept 14th-16th
Training: Sept 16th-Nov 15th
Service: November 16th, 2008-November 16th, 2010

So that's my invitation! And really, its sorta perfect because of the 100% Spanish speaking society and food. Haha. Training is for 2 months in San Vicente, near the capitol San Salvador. As the text they gave me say, it is "HOT" there.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter