Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to me! July 20th, I'm 24!

Last night, Justin and I celebrated, he took me to The Jungle. I got Chicken Kiev that came with veggies and amazing mashed potatoes. Mmmmm. He got....Garlic Shrimp Pasta? I believe that's what it was. We also had an appetizer order of potato skins. Why? Because I heart potato skins. Everything was pretty good I thought. 

Then we went to his house and Justin had bought me a cake from the best cake place in town. Thick double layer, white cake. Mmm. And th
ey had birthday hats and a birthday sign for me. Cody, his brother, sang his own songs for me, they also all sang happy birthday to me. Justin got me a cute little card and a Flip! Woohoo! I love my flip. I need to find a case for it I bet. 

Update: I just got on peacecorps2 to find a member had posted a message just for me!!!! I immediately went "awwwwwww how nice! how sweet!!!!! I feel special, awwww!!!"

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jenna! Hope it's a good one.

-Nadine

July 20, 2008 at 2:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter