Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Assistant E-mail

The assistant to the PO e-mailed me today. He said he needed me to do 2 things before he could pass my file off to my PO for placement. He needed me to fill out another Romantic Involvement worksheet--different from the first one and asks mostly about if there are any changes in your relationship and stresses questions on "what if" scenarios about your relationship & the PC.

Next, he wanted an updated resume. I added my CMOE summer camp experience on there, that will end August 1st. I also added 2 certificates on there. I don't yet have them, but expect both this month and told him I would fax copies with I receive them. The first is for Adult/Infant/Child CPR & First Aid, the 2nd is for an online TEFL course I've been taking.

So I sent all of that off with the promise of faxing those certificates as soon as I receive them. Luckily, neither of those really effect them being able to place me, they are just extra things I've done.  Hopefully, I hear something in the next 2 days!!!!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter