Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More CBC

I called my doctor to tell the nurse to put my SSN on the fax so they'd know who I was. Then I started making the pasta for our neighbors next door who just had a baby boy. Then ran to Target to get them a little baby gift. While I was searching for one, my PC nurse, Tracy, called me. She said she had talked to her head-MO-person, and he still wanted me to redo my CBC and have the doctor write a note. However, in addition to that, he wanted me to also fax a 2006 and 2007 CBC in with it!!!!!!! UGH! Had I not called, I wouldn't have to do that. Granted, maybe it'll get me cleared faster than if I didn't and didn't have to send them in, but maybe its just more unnecessary work that I wouldn't of had to do otherwise! Beh. 

So since I'll be volunteering at the day camp tomorrow, I will have to go in right away at 8am to make sure they put my SSN on the fax cover letter, and include 2006, 2007 CBCs. I'm lucky, because I think most people wouldn't have that information, but I do because I have to get tested at least once a year due to my medicine. Just. Aye.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter