Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Time

I think if I don't get an e-mail indicating Medical Clearance tomorrow, I'll send Lisa, my screening assistant an e-mail. I guess I'll quickly/politely ask about my status with everything and if I need to supply them with any more information. I'll state I'm anxious about it because it is possibly I'll have a restriction and if my nomination doesn't support that restriction, I want to have as many country departure dates as open as possible to work with. I think that pretty much sums it up briefly and nicely! I'm just anxious! If I didn't have a restriction, I'd still be anxious. How nice would it be for me to be cleared and they tell me I DON'T have an epileptic restriction!?!? Dream on, Jenna, dream on.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter