Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Whining!!!!!!!

Hrm, so its Friday. I didn't get a ToolKit update today about medical clearance. Which means I now have to wait until Monday...but actually Tuesday...Technically, I supposed I could still get a ToolKit update tomorrow morning if they cleared me today since nothing ever goes through until 4am anyway. But if not tomorrow morning, then I'll have to wait until Tuesday b/c  if they were to clear me Monday, I wouldn't get the update until Tuesday morning when I check my e-mail. Maybe. Maybe. Keep your fingers crossed. I WANT MY CLEARANCE! Waaaah :'( I wanna know....:(

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Trinh Thach said...

good luck jenna! keep @ it, clearance is just around the corner. And keep on writing!

May 31, 2008 at 9:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter