Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

ToolKit Progress

So yesterday, Friday May 23rd, I received another ToolKit update! Woohoo! It said
Peace Corps received the results of your physical exam on May 22, 2008. In some cases, Peace Corps may requests additional medical information. Please respond quickly to these requests.
In all reality, they had probably received this about a week ago! But in PC Med style, nothing was ever entered into the computer or done until later. So hopefully, keep your fingers crossed everyone, that my medical kit is fine, I did everything I was supposed to, and don't have to get any more information! I also hope that I get medical clearance very soon! *keeps my fingers crossed* ....and that my epilepsy restriction won't mess my nomination and timeline up! ....and that I find everything out soon! .....and everything else!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter