Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

See! Dental AND Legal Clearance!


How wonderful! Dental is complete! And I checked the ToolKit later in the day, just for that wonderfulness again, and even tho I knew I'd been legally cleared, the legal was now checked! It hadn't been in the morning, but it was then! What a nice little surprise! Now I wait for Medical Clearance which could take a couple days to a few weeks! Lets cross our fingers for a quick clearance! :)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter