Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Hrm

Still waiting for a Toolkit update about receiving my packet or any sort of clearance. But with that I keep in mind that there are thousands of files in their hands and even tho I have an upcoming nomination, they still get to me when they can! Also, Toolkit updates can sometimes be behind ... and at 4am. And stuff usually sits in their mail room for a day, so with all that in mind, I still hope to hear soon! :-S

A girl got an invitation today for Youth Development in Belize! So most very probably, unless I get changed, I'll be in Belize! At least that is some sort of little update for today, even tho it doesn't really pertain to me :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jenna, i sent my medical kit on 5/1 and received a toolkit update email on 5/10 at 5am. the update in the toolkit says the medical kit was received on 5/9. so hopefully your update will come before the end of this week.

May 14, 2008 at 7:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter