Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Friday, May 2, 2008

Recent Push

I feel like there has been a recent push of invitations lately--more people getting them. At least that's what it seems like to me. I wonder if that is true, they've gotten more out lately, or just that I've noticed since I'm getting closer and closer.

Also, I really hope I very quickly get medically cleared without any hitches! It seems they are very quickly medically clearing the summer nominations.

Two nights ago, I had a dream that my PO called me up asking if I'd be willing to leave about a month early--July instead of August. I said sure, of course! And asked where they'd be sending me, she said to China for teaching English. (With my love of China imagine my wild joy at that announcement!) The next thing I knew I was on an old train arriving in China (A train like the rickety old one I took from Beijing Bei Station to the Great Wall)......it was a very interesting dream! So now I've had a dream that I've been invited to the Eastern Caribbean and China...neither of which are similar to my nomination like Belize and the Dominican Republic would be (they are both at least mid-Aug, are or have some spanish speaking, and one is latin america, both have youth, etc)....funny eh? Wonder if the dreams are a hint of anything to come!?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter