Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Medkit

Today I got my last paper from my pulminologist...and *drum roll please* I GOT MY PAPERS FROM MY NEUROLOGIST BACCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!  

I looked over them and under restrictions, it said something like "swimming and bathing unsupervised" ...swimming, I know that, but now I'm not allowed to take a shower without someone supervising me? Entirely unnecessary. I think she's just trying to get back at me. Ho-hum.

So now, except for that counselor that still eludes my entire family, I am ready to send in that paper work to the PC Med office!!!!! I'm so excited! I MUST find that counselor so I can go get this finished Monday.

Update: my dad was able to find the counselor's name! Hopefully I can contact her tomorrow and get this finished in the next few days!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

Jenna,

That's great! I hope things move along quickly from here!

Best,
Christie

April 26, 2008 at 7:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter