Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Grrr

I am stuck, because of my wisdom teeth.  The left side is fine, and not a thing bother me. Doesn't hurt, doesn't ache, nothing--just swollen.  The right side is swollen, but hurts in an aching type of way. My dad (dentist) keeps saying it isn't dry socket because I don't want to kill myself and it isn't comparable to labor pains; he also says he thinks it is because the bottom right tooth was the hardest to get out because it was the biggest, deepest, and strongest roots. 

To me it just feels like aching pressure, similar to when I get insanely bad sinuses (mine always are felt most in my teeth).  He assures me that right now I'm okay, and am still expected to feel bad. I agree, I'm not expecting to go out and start eating corn on the cob or chewing big pieces of steak.....but I just think that the right side should at least be slowing down in the pain-ache. But it's not. It is exactly the same. 

Eitherway, I can't talk very loud or clearly.  Thus, that means I can't storm into the Neurologists office and demand my paperwork to be completed right there on the spot. I can't yell at them again, I can't talk rapid fire, and can't show them how angry I am with them.  So I either have to wait for them to call me, or wait for the last test result to come in for my physical and then ask the nurse practitioner to call over there and rip them a new one. Two and a half weeks of not doing the paper work and being rude is just fucking ridiculous, and I'm not in the mood for it anymore.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry. Once you finally send in your medical kit, it's like winning the lottery. It's DONE (as long as they don't start requesting other crap). So while it sucks now, you have that thrill of having everything done still ahead of you.

April 22, 2008 at 7:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter