Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dream...

I had a strangely vivid and long dream last night.

I dreamt that myself and a handful of the other people with my nomination, including Cali, were invited to the Eastern Caribbean.  In the dream, we were just getting off a big bus at the training center on St. Lucia and meeting other volunteers.  They paired us all off with volunteers to visit with their host families and people they worked with.  One of the little daughters of my PCV's host family wanted to get my autograph because I was a PCV (in training of course) and the host mother kept feeding us to be polite "eat eat!"  Afterwards, we all went back and met up with the other volunteers and talked about what we encountered.  

That's just the brief version, but it was weird how vivid it was!!! 

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter