Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Monday, April 7, 2008

more...

I wrote my counseling letter that they wanted me to write. I also decided to write one about my epilepsy, and I did, since I really truly feel it doesn't hinder my life in anyway and because it's been 5 years since my last seizure. I wanted them to know that I do feel good about it and don't have any worries.

Tomorrow I hope to get back my pulminologist and neurologist papers. It's possible I'll get the pulminologists' (I hope because I gave him a sheet that he has to fill 1 part out on, but the general doctor has to do the rest), but I doubt I'll get the neurologists'.  

I will go in tomorrow or Tuesday to get my dad to take another panoramic xray, we took them about 2 weeks ago for a general check up, but forgot we had to mail them off to the wisdom teeth doc, so we'll have to do that again.

Tuesday--the full physical, shots, and blood-work. Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, the IAP office seems to be incredibly backed up and also understaffed. The EE and Africa offices seem to be moving at warp speed! I already have seen invites for September. I wish they'd bump 1 or 2 people from those offices over to the IAP office to help out. IAP is still in May/June invitations! Yikes. That's really far behind. 

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter