Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Stalking the Mailman

My dog and I have taken to stalking the mailman for my Medical Kit. 

Okay, so my dog had stalked the mailman since the beginning of time, and even more once she started standing at the mail slot and would repeatedly get hit in the face with incoming mail. You can't blame her, wouldn't you just be as loud and pissed about the mailman coming every day when it means you get hit in the face? Okay okay, the logical thing would be to not stand under the mail slot, thus avoiding being clobbered by mail...but for a dog, I don't think that registers.

Anyway, I have joined my dog in the stalking of the mailman. Every day around mail time (11-1) we sit on the edge of our seats and every noise coming from the front of the house makes us perk up in hopes its the mail man for her to bark at and for me to get my MedKit from. So far it's a no go. If I'm stalking the mailman now, just imagine how I'll stalk him when I know my invite is on the way!!!  

Ahhhh, at least I have a partner in stalking.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

I understand the feeling!

I keep checking my toolkit, thinking maybe - just maybe - the status has changed & they forgot to tell me through e-mail.

Good luck to you!

March 27, 2008 at 4:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter