Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

...So Soon?

Contrary to the title, I disappointedly don't mean that I have already had an interview/been medically cleared/invited.  Wouldn't that have been great!?  No, I just got back from a check up from my dad's office (he's a dentist) and he decided that it is time my wisdom teeth come out. Sad! I was rather attached to them, pain and all. Since they are so deep, he's sending me to an oral surgeon--who he says is the best in town and he wouldn't have work done on himself by anyone else. That's good to know. But I was hoping to have more time with my wisdom teeth, I knew I'd have to have them out for the PC, but I was hoping for more time! Note my dreaded anticipation and serious avoidance of acknowledging the fact that they have to come out. Le sigh.

Also, why haven't we gotten any mail in 3-4 days? Not even junk. That scares me since 1/2 of what I look for with the PC may come through the mail! "Dear Mailman, although I love you very much, where the crap is my mail? Love, Jenna"

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter