Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Nearly There

I should receive my IU transcript in the mail tomorrow, meaning I should be able to send my legal packet off tomorrow! Yay! I still have to finish my skills worksheets, which are pathetic, but I'm trying my best and they should be done tonight.  After I send that off, within a few days I should hear from my recruiter, Hazel, about setting up an interview!

It's really become my opinion that if you sign up for the PC, you'll ultimately get accepted and your invitation unless (a) you drop out of the application process, or (b) you don't medically clear. Thoughts?

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

nice blog keep it up during your service1

March 14, 2008 at 11:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter