Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Even My Dreams

Oy Vey.

The Peace Corps is even seeping into my dreams! I dreamt that I received my nomination, and it was weird. In my dream I was going crazy waiting for it, and finally it came. Not from a phone call from the recruiter, but someone slipped me a little piece of rolled up paper...and slipped it to me the way you'd imagine a drug deal going down. I think "what's this?" When I open it up it says:
You've have been assigned to agriculture in Shangri-La.
Oh well well now. At first I thought it was pretty cool, then in my dream, I for some reason came to the conclusion that I'd be working at a fish market in Shanghai.  I woke up only to realize how odd this was and that Shangri-La is a myth.

Needless to say, it's Sunday, so I won't be receiving my nomination today, but hopefully tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed my dream!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter