Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Toolkit Update

Exciting! I received an e-mail this morning from the Peace Corps notifying me that my ToolKit had been updated. Apparently, at least in my experience, the ToolKit update emails only send during the middle of the night! It was there at 6am when I was stuck awake, but not at 12am. :) I knew they had those forms, but it was still a little scary to not see them checked off. I guess soon I get to see the whole next part of the ToolKit open up when they nominate me and send out my MedKit!

*wonders if I should start making doctors appointments for, not this week, but the middle of next...* I say yes. (luckily my dad's a dentist and I can get in any damn time I want!)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter