Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Ideas...

Another nominee for C/S America in August '08 e-mailed me. I'm excited. I looked at the unofficial list and only 3 for the region leave in august, and they were all business. So I have NO hint at where I could possibly expect! Although, she did mention she was business (I believe) and those Latin America countries leaving in August are Guatamala, Bolivia, and Panama. So maybe those?  I doubt Ecuador or Nicaragua just because I've heard of 2 other invites for those countries in the early summer, so most likely they wouldn't start two new programs so immediately after those.  Most likely I can cancel Ecuador and Nicaragua out *sigh* Also Suriname and Guyana since they don't speak Spanish.  So that's 4 I can most likely cancel out. 

9 other possibilities!

Excitement!

(I just hope my nomination doesn't change again!)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter