Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

MedKit

So far with my medical kit,  everything has been easy. I have all my forms in to doctors, some are back. I've had my physical and am just waiting for lab results.  Though there is one semi-big problem.

They want my counselors to fill stuff out.  My parents are divorced, and during that the 3 of us girls had to see a family divorce counselor to help decide who we would live with. No big deal. Also, my senior year of h.s. my mom made me go to a counselor--why? We simply butted heads one too many times and she apparently took offense. It was stupid.  I wrote my personal statements about counseling.  But this is the problem: no one knows who my counselors were. My dad thinks he knows the name of the divorce counselor, but is not sure. He will be easier to track down. But absolutely no one knows the name of the woman I saw during my senior year. My mom threw out one name, but I don't know why, because that was who SHE saw for counseling, not me. Mine was on 1st Ave, hers was on Morgan Ave.  So basically, no one knows who my counselors are, and I'm not sure how to go about finding that information. I don't even remember the building my counselor was in.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter