Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Monday, April 14, 2008

I do have a PO

Yesterday, I wrote an e-mail to my recruiter to give her a couple updates, let her know I was still in the loop.  I wrote about my Red Cross training next week, my TEFL class, future YWCA volunteering, and my decision to open up my placement to the Caribbean in case a change was needed. I'd previously said--anywhere, but not Caribbean, but I've decided otherwise since I first said that.

This morning, she e-mailed me back.  She said: 
I forwarded your email to the Placement Officer who has your folder. I no longer have it and am not in a position to add anything to it, or to effect any changes in your nomination. But, the update should be helpful, in any case.
So it is now official (tho it probably was before, just not to my knowledge) that I have a placement officer. I may e-mail her back asking for the name/e-mail of my PO. Anyway, I was happy to hear I'm on someone's desk in IAP and that the update will be useful!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter