Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Things I Want To Bring/Do/Achieve

Where ever I go, there are for sure some things I want to bring, do, and achieve...some are personal...for myself, others are for others.

Bring
  • English notecards
  • notecards or something about Health
  • crayons, colored pencils
  • Flip
  • Journal
  • good rain coat and rain boots!
  • books
  • address book
  • pictures of family/friends/pets/evansville
  • small gives ie. IU tshirts, evansville book, stickers....
Do
  • Ample travel to see as much as I can
  • Learn to cook--especially delicious local food
  • Hikes, Runs, bike rides....get/keep in shape
  • Try a lot a lot a lot of new things
  • Be uncomfortable
Achieve
  • Become fluent in whatever language I'm given (& later when I hopefully adopt/have kids, s/he will be fluent in it as well)
  • Connect with someone.
  • Become a better and stronger person
  • Motivate someone to reach a goal--hopefully bettering themselves
  • Teach someone something interesting
  • Find someone to make some sort of donation that will benefit my community
For now, that's what I got 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter