Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

MedKit Updates

I made 4 medical stops today.

(1) OBGYN--they needed to check off like 3 things, write a few answers about birth control, and give me a copy of my pap, they said to come back tomorrow morning, it will be finished by lunch

(2) Pediatrician--I went there to see if they have records of my counselor--referring or any notes. The nurse was surprised they they didn't, so I'm back to square one with not knowing who the hell the counselor was.

(3) Pulminologst--I needed to get some test records copied that they have

(4) Imagery Library--where I got a disk of the most recent chest xray the pulminologist had me take.

I would say 3/4 were successful.  All were in the same hospital, but different buildings.  Luckily #2 and #3 are in the same building, same floor.  Now, I wait for the nurse practitioner to give me a call about the final lab result we are waiting on, and she'll write that up, write up the last questions, and then I'm done with that. Oh yeah, stupid doctor, the neurologist still has my forms, they won't complete them no matter how much I harass them! Bastards.  Other than that, I'm stuck at the counselor. If I can't find the name, I may have to call the PC med office and find out what to do.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter