Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Flip


I just e-mailed the people at Pure Digital Technologies about their Flip Ultra and Flip Video products. Will they give PCVs a discount? I just think it would be amazing to have one of those on site to record all those amazing things we are going to see and do.  Also, it would be a great way to send video-emails home! It records 60 minutes of video, and then you press a button and a USB plug pops out. You plug it right into the computer and upload. My boyfriend has been using one and loves it, I've played around with it and think its great.  Hopefully, I'll hear something (positive) back soon and let you all know.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Erik Durant said...

Hey, I'm from the PC Yahoo Group, and I enjoy reading your blog. I totally agree about the Flip. I think it would be great to post videos to my blog from in country. I plan on buying one before I leave, so let me know what you find out.

April 16, 2008 at 10:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter