Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Completely Unrelated...

In completely unrelated "news," as some seems to have been lately, one of my favorite commercials on tv is about the circle of 5 for TMobile.

Parent...: "So did you choose your 5 yet?"

Daughter: "Yeah, I chose Sara, Beth, Crystal, Jackie, and Jenny"

Son: "That's funny, I choose Sara, Beth, Crystal, Jackie, and Jenny too. Your friends are HOT!"

Daughter: "Are you going to do anything!?"

Father: "Maybe you should have uglier friends."

Mother: *nods in agreement*

For some reason, I just love it, makes me laugh/smirk every time.

In more PC related news, MUST find my counselor this week and force my neurologist to give me the papers. Someone suggested a thug and I am highly considering it. I talked to a friend serving in Macedonia right now, and it always keeps the spirits high even if the chats are short and small!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter