Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Slight Medical Update

I went into my neurologists office today, and when the assistant told me they still weren't dont, I asked to speak to my doctor or her nurse.  A few minutes later, her nurse came out to talk to me and she said Dr. B wanted to appologize, it was nothing personal. Apparently they wait til they have a huge stack to do them.  The nurse said that Dr. Brandt would do them tonight, and they'll call me in the morning to confirm they are done and ready to pick up. I guess sometimes going there in person is a lot more helpful, I just didn't think it would be this crazy.

I picked up forms from my doctors office, and the nurse practitioner who has handled all my stuff, came out to hand me everything and wished me luck with everything, and said to come back in even for the smallest detail.  Oh I love her...I am highly considering sending her a PC themed cookie bouquet! Hehe :):)

I took a last form to my pulminologist, the girl at the front desk now knows me by name, haha. I asked if it was possible to get them done by tomorrow, even though I knew it was friday and everyone was busy. She told me to come back tomorrow afternoon. After I left, about 10 minutes later I got a call from her saying it was already finished! They are amazing!

I tried to find my old counselor by going to the office building they were at, but there are only 4 people in the entire building anymore, and none of them was counseling/psychiatry/etc that would indicate anything.  She's gone. Disappeared. My dad is going to try to look through some old files tonight to try to find it.

Also, when I got in the car to start this whole process today, I saw that my left side of my face has a bright yellow bruise from the wisdom teeth removal! Yay!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter