Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Phew!

Medical, 98% finished.

Tomorrow I pick up my counseling forms, and drive about 2 blocks over to the main post office and send this baby off!

I just went through all my medical forms to review and organize them. They were splayed all over our big dining room table, and are now in a nice neat inch, inch and a half thick stack. I went in there like "ugh. I have to do this, I want to send them off asap tomorrow *biiiiig sigh* I sat down and started grabbing papers. Whatever paper I grabbed, I completely looked over to do my best to make sure nothing was missing and all was signed. Put the checked ones in a stack. After that I organized them all into a more logical order, hoping that helps them once they look at mine. I didn't do this yet, but I think I'm going to go and write my name and SSN on ALL forms...including things like labs and whatever, just to make sure they have that. Also, I think when I mail it I'll put a big sticky note on it saying "Nomination: Latin America, AUGUST 2008"....keep them clued in about the quickly approaching nomination.

In a few minutes, I'm off to Kinkos to copy this beast of a medical packet :) 
I can't wait until about 11:30am tomorrow when I send this off!!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter