Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Whine Time

I just wanna knowwwwwwwwwwww!

I just wanna know where I'll be gooooooooing!

Will I be going to Guatemala on August 11th? Belize or Dominican Republic on August 18th?

Will I still be in the Latin American region? Will my region completely change--Europe, Africa, Asia, etc? Will my assignment completely change?

I just wanna know know know! I can wait. I can wait as long as I have to. It'll be some type of torture, that's for sure, but I know I can wait. I'll just be thinking about it the whole time. I see why people say the wait to find out is intense. I just want to know where I will be living and working for the next 2 years of my life!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter