Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Youth Dev.

Wow, just after all that thinking about Spanish and Youth and trying to come up with a country, someone who is a trainee in Guatemala left a message on peacecorps2 about being a Youth Development trainee in Guatemala, and that there are about 15 other Youth Dev trainees with him. That's exciting because it opens up Guatemala in addition to Belize--I previously didn't think Guatemala did Youth, but it might be new? All I know now is that Guatemala and Belize both do Youth Development! So YIKES! Who knows where I'll end up! I'd be happy with either!

Update: Yes, he e-mailed me and the Youth program in Guatemala only began this year, it sounds like he is the first or 2nd group to be doing it. That would explain why I hadn't heard of it! That'd be exciting to be working in the beginning of a new program, I'm sure harder than an established one, but exciting all the same! 

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter