Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Spontaneity

Every now and then I'll think, I wish I hadn't "researched" possible countries so much, now it leaves no surprise! Othertimes I'll think, I'm just certain I'm going to Belize, now there is no exciting surprise! Or I don't want to get my invite and just think "yep that's what I thought" I want to squeal in excitement! But I JUST realized something. A good point really.

Even though I am sort of expecting Belize, Cali did too and was invited to Guatemala, Richie did and was invited to Dominican Republic, and another girl expected Africa and was invited to Belize!  Furthermore, I tell people everyday that it could be anything because my medical restriction could move me to any Latin American or IAP country or Europe even!  So, while I expect Belize in technicalities...I could get bumped a month sooner to Honduras in July, a month later to Peru in September....or even Bulgaria, Dominican Republic, or Macedonia!

So while I may sorta expect Belize, no matter what I get...Belize or any other country, it really will truly be a surprise! I just realized that!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter