Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

CBC-Done

Today at 2:30 I went to see the doctor. He was absolutely clueless as to why the Medical Office for the PC was finding my CBC abnormal, especially with his note stating that it was not abnormal due to my medicine.  It looked like it really frustrated him, because it was adding more work to his busy schedule for no reason.  He ordered the 2nd CBC, and said that he would look at it tomorrow afternoon, write the note to the PC, and fax it off. He told me to call him in a few days to make sure it got sent. When I got my blood drawn, I told them it needed to be faxed to him as soon as it was done, and they said that they would have the results and fax it to him with in the half hour! Woohoo! I hope. I will call back tomorrow.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter