Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ayeeeeeee

I'm sure everyone joining the PC has the emotions of: (1) I absolutely can't wait to get there and do all these great things and learn so much, and (2) I can't leave, I can't leave my family, I can't, I can't, I don't know what I'll do with out them. And I'm sure people have them to varying degrees! With me, I can't wait to find out my country, meet my fellow PCVs, meet the HCNs, and do the work that's expected of me. Then, I will also have the deep feeling that I absolutely can't go and be away from Justin and not have him around me. When I feel like that, I have just the deepest ache throughout my whole body. But when I'm excited about the PC, I absolutely am excited, overjoyed, and completely impatient! And I hate that I have the pull of two extremes like that. Bleh.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter