Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Little Update

Well isn't today just the day of information!

I got an e-mail from Cali today 1/2way imploring me to get online. Obviously she had some PC news. She called IAP today to see if she could get any e-mails from others going to Guatemala since she has found absolutely no one else. Poor girl! Somewhere in her brilliant mind, she thought to ask what other programs are being sent to Guatemala this time around. They said the 2 programs are Municipal Development and Sustainable Agriculture. 

So looks like I most likely won't be heading to Guatemala either. Belize still seems to be the most likely option, always has. At the same time it looks more likely that I have the potential of being pushed back to September. The options there are Peru, Nicaragua, and El Salvador. I'd love any of those countries. I'm pretty sure all those have Youth programs, thought I'm not sure which are sending Youth there this time around.

Suppose you'll have to stay tuned to find out the glorious invitation information! (which by the way, I'm not too much closer, but am a little closer, to obtaining!)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter