Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Beh

This morning I took a little note over to the doctors basically just stating I needed my SSN on the forms and the PC now needed 2006 and 2007 CBC results in addition to the CBC results from yesterday and the doctor's note.

I just called over there. My doctor, he himself, told me to call there this afternoon to see if it had been sent off yet or the progress. The nurse who always answers seemed very put off that I was calling and was not exactly rude, but not exactly polite. Beh! I just wanted to ask if it had been faxed, in which case I could then call the PC to make sure they received it. I also wanted to make sure she received my note I took over, she said yes. She said she had everything sitting ready to fax--the 3 CBC results from yesterday, '06, and '07, but was waiting on "his dictation." "well, I don't know what you want me to do, your results are back, but his dictation isn't ready, I won't have that until tomorrow of course!" ...Sorry, I wasn't aware it took 2 days to write a dictation. I was aware that he is very busy and thus it might take until he could fit it into his schedule, but I was pretty sure it took a quick glance at the results and about 5 minutes or less to write a note of several lines and then sign his name. Sorry. Also, he was the one who told me to call today! So, sorry again.

I guess instead of calling her again tomorrow, I will call or e-mail my nurse, Tracy, to see if she's gotten them yet.

BEH!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter