Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Faxed

The CBCs and letter have been faxed to the nurse at the PC. When I asked my doctor's nurse, she sounded so annoyed I should be calling. Tomorrow I'm going to go pick up copies of everything that was faxed. Just to be sure.

Update: I got the copies of my CBC and the letter. The doctor wrote a really great letter. "As per your request of June 16, 2008, I did a repeat CBC on Ms. Walker today. Please find enclosed a copy of the results. You will notice that her hemoglobin, white count and platelet count are completely normal but that she has a mild lymphocytosis. That would appear to be just normal for Ms. Walker. This mild lymphocytosis has been present without any evidence of any disease since I first met her in 2002. She is a fine, bright, and hard-working young lady whom I am sure will be an asset to your organization. If there is any other information you require, please just let me know" Hopefully, it works, and I get cleared. Oh please give me clearance now!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter