Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Befuddled...

Well, I sent the people an e-mail yesterday as a polite "hint hint" to tell them to get on the ball and start writing. I checked, and everyone has since started.  But then I received an e-mail from my professor who is replacing my volunteer supervisor recommendation.  She said she tried to do the recommendation 2 different offered ways but kept getting stuck. So I called, and asked, but it seems to me that unless something is wrong with the site on her end, there should be no problem. I e-mailed her back the info the girl on the other end had relayed to me, so I hope there shouldn't be a problem from there on out.  

I thought for a second that maybe...the person I am having write my employer recommendation may have accidentally chosen "teacher" on the form instead of "employer" which could that possibly cancel out my professors option to choose teacher? I don't know. It could be possible because she was a former teacher/tutor, but when I spoke with her, I told he I wanted her to write a recommendation about my employment with her. So I hope that didn't happen.

Geez, get one thing going and encounter all the new problems. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter