Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hospitals

Remember how I said I was going to make a list of hospitals so I could all "au contraire" the MO? Haha. I was researching Jordan today, a country I'd LOVE to go to. And found they definitely have at least 1 hospital with a 24 hour emergency room--possibly a neuro unit but I wasn't clear. And to top it off, another country I'd love, Morocco totally has a hospital with not only a 24 hour emergency room, BUT a neurology unit! BOOYAH. And in Jordan, Education is one of just 3 work areas they send.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter