Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Goal

I know I want to go to EE/CA, NA/ME, or Africa.....its one of those things where you know you want to go there, because you'd do well there and the like; however, can't really put your finger on the specifics of why those regions would really suit you. 

So that's my goal. In the next couple weeks, I want to come up with a few reasons why Eastern Europe/Central Asia, North Africa/Middle East, and Africa would be the best regions for me.

At least TEFL's top 2 regions are in Africa and EE/CA, and in the Middle East (aka Jordan) its one of just 3 work areas, and seems to be the strongest. So those factors are going for me. But I want my personal reason, not a statistic reason. I know my personal reason is there, I just have to piece it together! :-D

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Srta. Verde said...

I notice that you declined an invitation to El Salvador. What were you reasons?

March 8, 2009 at 7:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter