Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bumpity Bump

Hit a little bump in the road, but hey, you know what? That's life. The bump came, and I'm going to do everything in my power to smooth that bump out and work around it. Just nice and easy. Luckily, I have support every direction I look, except that bump of course. The support is great, and I appreciate it, lets me know that I'll be able to get over or around this bump. I'm stressed, off the charts really. But in the end, it will have been just a little bump in the road. I can see past that bump, now I just have to figure out how to get around it.

Update: still very stressed out by this. can't really figure any of it out tho I'm trying like hell

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter