Documenting the steps I'm taking in applying for the Peace Corps and hopefully be invited to the Peace Corps! The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Heads Up

In January I leave for *** and my other blog will detail that adventure!!! 

However, in the next week or 2 I will be turning that blog private, but I know there are a handful of you that I talk to and read this blog that may not even be aware of that other blog. So Just in case, if you are interested in reading that blog, email me or leave a comment on the blog and provide your email so that I can include you on the list of family/friends who will have access to it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter